Cushendall is a small village on the County Antrim Coast, Northern Ireland. It sits on the A2 coast road between Glenariff and Cushen Dun. It lies in the shadow of the table topped Lurigethan Mountain and at the meeting point of three of the Glens of Antrim: Glenaan, Glenballyemon and Glencorp.
In the centre of thetown sits The Curfew Tower, built by then landlord of the town, Francis Turnley, in 1817, to confine riotous prisoners. Dan McBride, an army pensioner, was given the job of permanent garrison and was armed with one musket, a bayonet, a brace of pistols and a thirteen-feet-long pike.
Wide landscape format (tall portrait version also available).